Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lucifer

This was my first ever animation and I'm quite proud of it really. Its about Lucifer who is a young devil who's a bit "different". He doesn't belong in Hell with the others. He likes skipping, and sandwiches and chasing flower petals. :D



I had a lot of fun with this one. Getting the story right was key and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Then trying to decide what was most realistic for the timeframe....


This scene's a crack up! Drawing time at school, so what else would  a devil draw but pictured of people with decapitated heads and being generally maimed? .....But not Lucifer's of course!! 

    

I actually think it'd be pretty neat to expand on it a bit. Maybe turn it into a kids book but we'll see! Time will tell anyway. I'd probably recreate him a little bit and it's coming up with the little extra details that the animation didn't have to include which will be the key. I have the idea already there though which helps a lot and it's usually the issue with writers block which gets me stuck and not motivated. Must work on that....

But anyway, here is the final product!! Enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. You're right. This would make a good kids book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! Yeah I think I'll have to redevelop it but I spose the main scenes are pretty much set in the animation. And thanks for looking! Appreciate it!!(I didn't even see a comment there after all this time. :)Whoops!)

    ReplyDelete